domingo, março 29, 2015

The sound of rain

//Recorded in Haifa.

Um comentário:

History Teller disse...

I always wondered if the rain is always teh same here and there. Is the water really poured alike?

From where I stand I hear all sort of weird things. But sometimes I think that the rain I listen is not even close to the sound for others. Maybe it is another rain. Maybe I am to far away. Maybe....

May be just because I am without my glasses. But here I want to talk about a tale. A tale long lost in my memories. I tale that you may not want to listen, because you already know too well. A tale about Anadoris.

Anadoris, unlike her sisters, did not wanted to grow. Not because she feared the consequences but because she loved too much that boy. The Outsider was the only boy to ever come to Anadoris. His first apearence was when she was born. And over and over again the Outsider came to visit her in fully joy.

To Anadoris the Outsider was just too important to be lost. And in order to keep him forever she decided to be, forever, exactly the same way he found her. As a young and sprignful land.

Today, Anadoris is covered in mist for she deeply misses the Outsider. Somehow the Outsider have grown, and filled with his worries and concerns could not anymore return to his beloved land. Anadoris long for him as much as the Outsider longs for Anadoris.

I have seen Anadoris trough the Outsiders eyes. The Outsider is now a man, strong and pround full of achievments. But there is a part of him that sems to be ever lost. The Boy Outsider, the young one, belong to Anadoris and seem to be lost in her mists. Waiting the momen the Outsider will return to become one with him. There is a part o Anadoris that is also locked inside the Outsider. Waiting for him to return and make her a full grown land. A take her for himself.

In some sense Anadoris and the Outsider are already one though torned apart.

It may sound a sad tale. But for me is one of the most beatifull. I still believe tha Outsider will find his Anadoris. That one who will finally make him child and man, with no divisions. And I also hope that Anadoris will enconter the Outsider. That one with the power to unveil her mists and make her youg forever though a fully grown land.

I hope you anjoyed the tale.

May the 4th be with you.